- Product 502188
Blackheart Killer Ant BH1H / BH110 Half Stack
- Write a Review
This Blackheart half stack includes Blackheart's Killer Ant BH1H 1W tube guitar amp head and Killer Cab BH110 30W 1x10 guitar extension cabinet.The B...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Killer Blackheart tone for the rocker with angry neighbors.
This Blackheart half stack includes Blackheart's Killer Ant BH1H 1W tube guitar amp head and Killer Cab BH110 30W 1x10 guitar extension cabinet.
The Blackheart Killer Ant BH1H is a boutique-quality tube amp for the garage-playing musician that follows the tradition of Blackheart Engineering's Little Giant 5 amp. The Killer Ant amplifier head features Class-A, single-ended circuitry. The Blackheart Killer Ant guitar amp delivers the complete, classic, touch-responsive tube tone you need but at more manageable volumes for apartment dwellers and recording sessions.
Designed on a beer-stained cocktail napkin and prototyped, built, and tested in a one-car garage in Austin, TX, the little Killer Ant amp head is engineered to the same strict standards as the Little Giant 5 guitar amp, and delivers the tones and attitude you want when tone is everything and volume needs to be kept in check. The Killer Ant amp embraces 100% classic all-tube circuitry, but instead of a high power tube output section, it boasts a clever, all-tube power block pumping out a mere fraction of 1W. What you get is arena-rock tone at bedroom levels and no more angry neighbors.
Like its big bro, the Killer Ant guitar amplifier features completely overbuilt component specs, from 1W resistors in the signal path to double-sided PCB with 2 oz. traces. Even its diminutive cabinet, just over palm-sized, is built to take a beating with its 15-ply (18mm) void-free wood covered in durable black tolex. Final touches include distinctive white piping accents and a salt-and-pepper cloth-covered front baffle. 4-, 8-, and 16-ohm extension speaker jacks allow you to hook the Blackheart Killer Ant guitar amp head into virtually any cab you like, including a 4x12.
The Blackheart BH110 Killer Cab is a guitar speaker cabinet made to mate with the Blackheart Killer Ant, or Blackheart Little Giant 5. A single 10 1016B Eminence extension speaker co-designed by Pyotr Belov and Eminence and engineered to pull huge body out of the Killer Ant, Little Giant 5 and other smaller heads. Also held to high standards, the Blackheart Killer Cab is crafted from the same 15 ply (18mm) void-free plywood as the entire Blackheart Engineering amp range. The Blackheart BH110 Killer Cab features expertly applied, durable black tolex and, of course, boasts the tattoo-ish charm of the BHE logo.
- Output jacks: 16-ohm jack (1) 8-ohm (1), 4-ohm (1)
- Solid State Rectifier
- DC Power to filaments for super-quiet operation
- 15-ply, 18mm-thick void-free plywood construction
- Rock out without disturbing the peace—add the Killer Ant to the cart now.
- 16 Ohms
- 30 Watts power handling
- 15 ply (18mm) thick, void-free plywood construction
- 10" Blackheart Model 1016B by Eminence Speaker with British Voicing, optimized for closed back cabinet
This lightweight, portable half stack offers incredibly big sound. Order now.
Killer Ant BH1H / BH110 Half Stack
- Blackheart Killer Ant BH1H 1W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Output power rating: .25W RMS, 16-ohm load
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB, typical
- Input impedance: 1 megaohm
- Preamp tubes: 1.5 of 12AX7/ECC83
- Power tubes: 0.5 of 12AX7/ECC83
- Rectifier: Solid state
- Speaker outputs: 16 ohms (1), 8 ohms (1), 4 ohms (1)
- Power requirements: 110/120 VAC, 50/60Hz, 20W or 220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20W
- Size: 9.85" W x 7.9" H x 7.28" D
- Weight: 13 lb.
- Blackheart Killer Cab BH110 30W 1x10 Guitar Extension Cabinet
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 15.6 x 15.0 x 11.0 , (396 x 380 x 280 mm)
- Weight: 27.78 lb. (12.6 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Blackheart Killer Ant BH1H / BH110 Half Stack:
I found one of these little baby's at my local guitar shop slightly used for $199! It has a great bluesy rock tone! great for using in the studio or just in your bed room! One draw back is that the amp is very quiet if you want to get it to go clean ... but other than that great little amp!