- J33290 000000000 J33290000000000
Blackstar Fly 3 3W 1x3 Bass Mini Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
Blackstar's FLY 3 BASS is the compact mini amp for your bass guitar. Combining optional battery power, two channels, EQ and a compressor, it's the pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge bass tone to take wherever you go.
Blackstar's FLY 3 BASS is the compact mini amp for your bass guitar. Combining optional battery power, two channels, EQ and a compressor, it's the perfect take-anywhere bass amp. Whether playing bass, or playing your music, take your FLY 3 BASS with you and always get the sound in your head.
- Power: 3W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x3 Blackstar
- Controls: volume, overdrive switch, ISF
- Built-in compressor
- Speaker-emulated output
- Aux. input.
- Can be powered with batteries
- Dimensions: 6.69 in. x 4.72 in. x 4.01 in.
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.