- J13879 000000000 J13879000000000
Blackstar HT-5210 5W 2x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Evolving from the award-winning HT-5R and the limited edition HT-5TH, the HT-5210 adds a 2x10" combo to the award-winning HT family. Equipped with Bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
5-watt tube 2x10" combo with reverb.
Evolving from the award-winning HT-5R and the limited edition HT-5TH, the HT-5210 adds a 2x10" combo to the award-winning HT family. Equipped with Blackstar's patented ISF control and studio quality digital reverb, the HT-5210 delivers outstanding tube tones that you can use in the bedroom, the studio, and even on stage.
The innovative HT-5R combo offers unbelievable tube sound in a compact format. Using the dual-triode 12BH7, wired in a push-pull circuit, produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100-watt amp, delivering a sound rich in tube harmonics and compression even at the lowest volume levels. The Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) works with the three-band EQ to provide new tone-shaping control, along with the digital reverb. The emulated speaker/headphone output offers both 1 x 12" and 4 x 12" settings; a jam-along stereo MP3/line input is also provided. And now it comes with 2 x 10" Celestion Speakers.
- 5-watt, all-tube, 2 x 10" Combo amp with reverb; exclusive ISF
- Tube Ccomplement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube; 10" Celestion Speakers
- 2 Channels: Clean (Volume, Tone); Overdrive (Gain, Volume,); 3-Band EQ; Digital Stereo Reverb
- Emulated Speaker (1 x 12" or 4 x 12") Out is great for recording - use along with the speakers
- Series Effects Loop; Stereo MP3/Line input; Headphone out; Footswitch for switching channels
Get your practice in with this convenient combo amp. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.