- #583818 000001310 583818000001310
Blackstar Series One 412A/B 240W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The Series One 412 cabinet is a classic 'tall vintage' sized 4x12 design, using Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. Constructed from premium grade materia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The extension cabinet for your Series One amplifier, with Celestion vintage tone.
The Series One 412 cabinet is a classic 'tall vintage' sized 4x12 design, using Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. Constructed from premium grade materials and using traditional methods, this finger-jointed, birch-ply cabinet delivers awesome tone and projection in both angled and straight-fronted formats.
The Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker recreates the sound of the original Celestion Blue with new cone and new coil assembly. Improved performance rated at 60W capability, handles extra heat generated by higher power equipment. The Vintage 30 handles massive overdrive tones with ease.
The oversized vintage Blackstar cabinets are built to the highest standards using the finest materials. Every care has been taken with the design of these cabinets to ensure that they produce the best possible sounds and will last a lifetime.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 240W extension cabinet
- Switchable mono 4 Ohm or 16 Ohm/stereo 2x8 Ohm
- Finger-jointed birch plywood construction
- Hand-wired with heavy gauge wire
- Celestion Vintage 30 loudspeakers
- Switchable: Mono / stereo
- Power Rating (RMS): 240W
- Impedance: Stereo: 2 x 8 Ohms. Mono: 4 or 16 Ohms. Selectable by input jack
- Speakers: 4 x Celestion Vintage 30s
- Weight: 108 lb.
- Dimensions (mm): 33"H x 29-3/4"W x 14"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.