- J08573 000000000 J08573000000000
Bogner Harlow Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a "Bloom" compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transpar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic design, noiseless operation.
The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a "Bloom" compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transparent squeeze. The 100% analog circuit delivers a wide range of boost-from crystal-clear light boost to a thick and meaty high-output assault on your amp's input section-you'll never want to turn it off. At the heart of the Harlow is a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve.
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning, three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960's.
Mr. Rupert Neve is a living legend renowned for having designed professional recording equipment and early large-format mixing consoles which feature outstanding sound thanks to his custom transformer-coupled inputs and outputs. Countless iconic rock and roll records were cut with Mr. Neve's equipment including such classics as "Rumours" by Fleetwood Mac, "Damn the Torpedoes" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and Nirvana's "Nevermind" to name just a few.
Mr. Neve has received the Lifetime Achievement Technical Grammy Award, is an inducted member of the Mix Hall of Fame, has been named man of the century by Studio Sound Magazine and was selected by his peers as the number one audio personality of the 20th century, and continues to design into the 21st century.
Disclaimer: This Bogner pedal features an audio transformer designed by Mr. Rupert Neve of Rupert Neve Designs. The word/name Neve is a registered trademark of AMS Neve Ltd. and is in no way affiliated with this product.
- Controls: Level, Tone, Bloom (adjusts the amount of compression)
- Jewel Light: Reacts to the dynamics of your playing, depending on the output level of your instrument
- Power: 9 volt DC, negative tip, power connector or internal 9V battery
- 100% Analog Circuit Path
Bloom control. Who doesn't want more bloom? Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Bogner Harlow Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal:
step on this for a solo and be amazed ! clear, clean boost! can't say enough good things about this unit!