- K35610 000000000 K35610000000000
Boom Bass Cabinets Tank 1215 1x12 1x15 1,600W Bass Amplifier Cabinet
- Write a Review
Designed for those who want to really shake the walls and rattle the ceiling, the Boom Bass Cabinets Tank 1215 is a 4-ohm powerful cabinet that comes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unleash a tidal wave of low-end punch on the masses.
Designed for those who want to really shake the walls and rattle the ceiling, the Boom Bass Cabinets Tank 1215 is a 4-ohm powerful cabinet that comes loaded with a 12 in. neodymium driver and a 15 in. neodymium driver along with a 300W horn.
This cabinet has extra sound ports on the lower sides of the cabinet creating 180 degree sound from the lower woofer. It also has a unique interior structure design that allows the woofer to work at extreme high volumes with very little effort. This design allows this cabinet to perform at very loud and hard volumes with almost no cabinet vibrations. This means you can now set your lightweight amp on top and never worry about it vibrating off the cabinet. This cabinet also features a tilt-back front baffle which allows sound to travel at a slight upward angle, perfect for the times when you have to stand close to or right over the cabinet.
This is a powerful, full-range cabinet that can handle both small and very large rooms. It comes standard with our retractable handle and our rear recessed corner casters for easy mobility, perfect for the working musicians.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 1,600W
- Speakers: 1x12; 1x15; tweeter
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 16KHz
- Dimensions: 20 x 21 x 21
- Weight: 48 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.