- J32058 000000000 J32058000000000
Boss Waza 212 - 2x12" Guitar Amplifier Cabinet
- Write a Review
The BOSS Waza Amp Cabinet 212 is specially crafted for compatibility with the Waza Amp Head, and is a combination born of the same innovative spirit ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The quest for vintage sound breeds the ultimate high-gain rock tone.
The BOSS Waza Amp Cabinet 212 is specially crafted for compatibility with the Waza Amp Head, and is a combination born of the same innovative spirit used in pursuit of the ideal rock sound from the beginning of the rock era.
The Waza Amp Head and Cabinet 212 are rooted in the long history of amp development and offer the original sound of the very first rock stack amp. In addition, consistent with the evolution of the ideal rock sound, the BOSS engineers have also discovered their own interpretation, which is called the “Waza Brown Sound.”
While the Waza Amp was born in the spirit of historic innovation, it offers expressiveness ranging from vintage to Waza Brown with modern expandability and reliability. BOSS breaks new ground in the amp market to realize the ideal rock sound.
A speaker is an indispensable and critical component for guitar amplifiers that provides a “voice” for guitar playing to reach the world. The speaker used with the early stack amp is one of the most highly regarded speakers by top guitarists.
In the process of developing the Waza Amp, BOSS engineers tested numerous speakers in combination with many components and configurations of amp circuitry, and found no other speaker that is suitable to bring the ideal rock sound to life. Its transparent high end and vivid clarity have attracted many artists and engineers involved in the Waza Amp project. However, the speaker has only 20 watts of power-handling capacity.
In the quest of the perfect Waza Brown Sound, the sound pressure was insufficient for the BOSS engineers. With painstaking craftsmanship and accumulated expertise, BOSS gave birth to a speaker with the raw sound characteristics of the legendary rock speaker, yet with 80 watts of power-handling capacity. The cabinet is also specially designed to maximize the potential of the Waza Brown Sound with rich, full-face resonance and commanding sound presence.
- Specially designed cabinet for maximum compatibility with the Waza Amp Head
- Two custom-made 12-inch speakers, developed for the legendary early rock sound and high power-handling capacity
- Selectable open/closed-back cabinet designed in combination with the custom-made speakers for a strong presence in the ensemble and full-face resonance
- Cabinet impedance: 16 ohms
Upgrade your signal chain. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.