- Product J01902
Budda MN-100 100W All-Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
After initially creating a reputation for producing boutique tone machines, Budda Amplification has now raised the bar for modern multi-channel tube ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
If you’re hell-bent for leather and unbelievable tone, read on.
After initially creating a reputation for producing boutique tone machines, Budda Amplification has now raised the bar for modern multi-channel tube guitar amplifiers by producing possibly the most sophisticated tube guitar amp available. By not compromising on the construction or quality of any parts, Budda also ensures that for all its features, the most important thing, tone, is not compromised. And what an array of different tones there are.
With three completely independent channels, a tube-driven preamp boost, real spring reverb as well as the patent-pending PowerPan tube-to-solid-state rectification control, this amp is a tone-chaser’s dream. Not only that, but with the flexibility of the three effects loops, as well as footswitch and MIDI control, this amp will also prove itself to be up to the tasks of modern guitarists who need their amp heads to be the center piece of a larger system. Whichever your requirements; authentic tone or modern flexibility; this amp will deliver.
The natural character of leather allows for inconsistent textures and markings. Please do not consider these imperfections as flaws, but as details adding to your one-of-a-kind look!
- 120 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms with half-power switch
- 3 channels: clean, rhythm and lead
- Independent preamp EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble), Presence and Resonance controls per channel
- Custom Italian leather covering by Mark Nason
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes used in three completely independent channels
- One 12AX7 tube used in tube-driven stomp-box-style over-boost circuit
- One 12AX7 tube used as the phase splitter driving the power amp
- Four EL34 power amp tubes and convertible to use four 6L6 tubes
- LED indication of correct output tube biasing
- Two 5U4 rectifier tubes convertible to use 5AR4/GZ34 tubes
- Unique PowerPan control allows panning between solid state and tube rectification
- Silent LDR MIDI channel switching
- High-quality audio-grade resistors and poly caps throughout
- Three effects loops with independent Send and Mix controls and Channel or Global options
- Real spring reverb with separate reverb level control per channel
- Footswitchable Master Boost with user defined boost level
- Slave Out and Preamp Out/Power Amp In link jacks
- Slave output/Power amp input
- High and low level 1/4" inputs
- Specially designed 10-button multi-function footcontroller (included)
- Stores 9 custom presets, and provides extensive MIDI control for automation
- Weight packed: 72 lbs.
- Packed dimensions: 33.25" x 19.25" x 15"
Dominate with tone and stage presence. Order today!