- Product 151706
C Tech Pocket Rock-It V2b Bass Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
The Pocket Rock-it V2b is the World's smallest REAL bass amp. It is a headphone amp, a pre-amp with punch, and a direct record convenienceThe V2b cap...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Pocket Rock-it V2b is the World's smallest REAL bass amp. It is a headphone amp, a pre-amp with punch, and a direct record convenience
The V2b captures the tonal heritage of 50 years of bass amp design. It combines analog and digital signal processing to generate classic bass tones. A proprietary DSP engine provides awesome Delay and Chorus effects and an all-analog front end generates classic bass amp presence.
You don't even need a cable. Like all Pocket Rock-it products, the V2b plugs directly into any bass. No need to mess with cumbersome interconnect cables. Just plug it in, put on your headphones and your ready to Rock'n Roll. You can even play a along with your favorite CD. And best of all, the V2b sounds fantastic.
Click Track Metronome: Built in click track/metronome with natural sampled snare drum hit - no annoying buzz or tone. Adjustable Tempo between 60 -180 bpm. Great way to learn to play to a steady beat.
Three real Amp Tones!
Big: Driving power with extended frequency response that summons the depths for detuned big-bass tone. Guitar players shouldn't have a Triple Wreck exclusive. Allows the bass sound to cut through the thickest mix.
Tite: Highly articulated and percussive attack for the finger style player. More power to the P, bigger jump to the J. Smooth and accurate response that allows the notes to be heard AND felt at the same time.
Slap'N: Brings thumbs and slap styles into the front of the mix. Fast and plentiful bottom without the mud and an aggressive presence peak to put your bass over the top. Lot's of bump and sweet extended highs that shine.
Delay and Chorus: Two independent DSP effects. Choose a straight Delay or Stereo Chorus and mix them with any of the three Bass amp tones.
Digital Guitar Tuner: Digital tuner with audible E, A, D, and G notes. Select appropriate string and tune to the tone. Tri-colored LED indicates flat, sharp or in tune.
Pocket Rock-It V2b Bass Headphone Amp
- INSTRUMENT INPUT: 6.3 mm male plug T/S
- INSTRUMENT IMPEDANCE: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/LINE IN: 3.5 mm jack T/R/S
- LINE INPUT IMPEDANCE: >100 K ohms
- LINE LEVEL INPUT: 1.0 volts RMS
- HEADPHONE/LINE OUT: 3.5 mm jack T/R/S
- HEADPHONE/LINE OUT LOAD: 8 ohms min
- BATTERY (Alkaline or Rechargeable): 9 volt
- APPROX. BATTERY LIFE: 10-15 hrs
- SIZE: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- FILTER CONTROL: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- TEMPO RANGE: 60 - 180 bpm
- PROCESSOR: 16 bit
- HEADPHONES (included): 32 ohm, 44mm driver
- Also Included:
- Mono 1/4" (FEMALE) to Mono 1/4" (FEMALE) Adapter
- Stereo 1/8" (male) to Stereo 1/8" (male) Cable (6' long).
- Stereo 1/8" (male) to Stereo 1/4" (FEMALE) Adapter
- Stereo 1/8" (male) to dual 1/8" (FEMALE) headphone splitter