- Write a Review
An overdrive that lays classic '60s British tone at your feet.
The AC-Tone is the next overdrive in the British voiced vein. It's a three in one pedal. It offers two channels of overdrive, voiced alike for preset usage along with a clean boost channel that gives you up to 20dB of boost. The overdrive is low to medium gained for a sweet and crispy with the mellow midrange that reminds one of the old TopBoost amps from the late 60's, the two channels are ranging from a mild breakup to a healthy overdriven sound. One channel can be used for that slightly chimey breakup, and the other channel can be set for more overdrive giving more saturated mids and drive, you can freely set them the way that suits your needs.
The AC-Tone has as most Carl Martin pedals a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply, to secure the necessary headroom that gives you the great tone.
- Classic British amp sound
- Two channels of overdrive
- Clean boost channel
Satisfy your tone craving. Order today!
AC Tone Single Channel Guitar Effects Pedal
- Power: 100 or 115 or 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 2,3 Watts
- S/N ratio: 58 dB
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Gain max: +80dB
- Boost max: +20dB
- Dimension: 186(D) 120(W) 55(H)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.