- H93846 000000000 H93846000000000
Carl Martin Bass Drive Tube Pre Amp Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Even though the BassDrive has been listed in the catalog for years, Carl postponed the release of this pedal until Carl Martin was able to tweak the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great pedal to help you achieve that classic Entwistle tone.
Even though the BassDrive has been listed in the catalog for years, Carl postponed the release of this pedal until Carl Martin was able to tweak the EQ and crunch to where it could add a warm 'tube' sound to modern digital bass amps and actually improve their performance.
The new Carl Martin Bass Drive now does exactly that, creating that famous John Entwistle (The Who) tone; big, round and phat with just the right amount of sustain to place your bass properly in the mix and allow it to 'pop' in live and recording situations. The Drive control blends evenly with your bass tones, rather than sitting on top like so many others, and very naturally maintains a full bottom-end. Gain, Bass-Mid-Treble, Level Controls look after your sound, and the regulated and switch-able Power Supply (115-240V) provides the Bass Drive with tons of headroom.
- Huge, round and fat tone with plenty of sustain
- Gain, Bass-Mid-Treble and Level controls
- Diecast housing
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.