- H93851 000000000 H93851000000000
Carl Martin Red Repeat Delay Version II Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the 'Red Repeat' provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A straight-forward delay that gives you a wide variety of classic tones.
Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the 'Red Repeat' provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add just a touch of delay to thicken your sound, or push the repeat circuit past 12 o'clock where the unit begins to self-oscillate, just like an old analog delay.
- Great vintage style and color
- Hheavy diecast housing
- 9V pedal
- Heavy duty bypass switching
Get yours today!
- Power:9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption:40 mA minimum 8,5V PLEASE NOT; it is very advisable to use a external regulated power supply. DO NOT USE AN UNREGULATED POWER SUPPLY.
- S/N ratio:62dB
- Input impedance:1M Ohm
- Output impedance:100 Ohm
- Tone: High Cut
- Delay time Aprox: 600Mec
- Dimension: 170(W) 115(D) 70(H)
- Weight: 0,850Kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.