- Product 481758
Crate KXB100 100W Keyboard Amp
- Write a Review
The ultimate in keyboard amplification in powerful, great sounding packages, KXB Series amps feature multichannel inputs, plus high-quality woofer an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
4-channel powerhouse with phantom powered mic input and reverb/effects send for each channel!
The ultimate in keyboard amplification in powerful, great sounding packages, KXB Series amps feature multichannel inputs, plus high-quality woofer and tweeters. Versatile traditional, vertical, or monitor positioning options. Ozite covering and steel grille with foam inserts behind the grille.
This 100W amp features a 15" woofer and 2 LeSon dome tweeters housed in a ported tuned enclosure. The KXB100 has 4 - 1/4" inputs, each with their own level and reverb/effect controls. Channel 1 also has separate low and high rotary EQ controls, switchable phantom power, and a balanced low-impedance mic in jack. The master section features a 5-band graphic equalizer, a balanced line out jack with level control, and CD input jacks to play along with your favorite music. Also features an insert jack to connect external effects (doubles as a line out jack to send a signal to a recorder, mixing board, or house PA) and a headphone jack for quiet practice. Internal limiter prevents overdriving the output signal with an LED that lights when the limiter is activated. The KXB100 also has a peak LED to indicate clipping.
- 15" Crate Custom woofer and 2 LeSon dome tweeter
- 4 - 1/4" inputs with level and reverb/effect controls
- Low and high rotary EQ controls, switchable phantom power, and a balanced low-impedance mic in jack on channel 1
- CD input
- Headphone jack
- Insert effects jack
- 5-band EQ
- Internal limiter
- Peak LED
- Master volume control
- Master reverb
- Balanced line out jack with level control
- High-quality woofer and tweeters
- Adjustable cabinet design for traditional, vertical, or studio monitor positioning
- Ozite covering and steel grilles protect components
- Foam inserts behind the grilles for a sophisticated look
- 24-1/2"H x 21"W x 18-1/4"D, 69 lbs.
- Output power rating: 100 watts @ 5% THD with 4-ohm load
- Rotary EQ range channel 1: 15dB @ 100Hz, 23dB @ 10kHz
- Master EQ: ±14dB @ 100Hz, 330Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz and 10kHz
- Line in/line out: 1 volt RMS
- Limiter range: 20dB, maximum distortion 1%
- Speaker size and rating:
- 15" Crate Custom Design w/2.5" voice coil and 56 oz. magnet
- 2 HF drivers
- Maximum signal accepted:
- Channel 1 Hi-Z: 10 volts peak to peak; Lo-Z: 15 volts peak to peak
- Channels 2, 3, and 4: 10 volts peak to peak
- Input power requirements:
- 115 VAC, 60Hz, 110VA
- 100/110VAC, 50/60Hz, 110VA
- 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 110VA
- Nominal input impedance:
- Channel 1 High Z: 10kOhms; Low Z: 600 ohms
- Channels 2, 3 and 4: 24kOhms
- Ch. 1: High Z: 64dB; Low Z: 70dB
- Ch. 2: 57dB
- Ch. 3: 57dB
- Ch. 4: 57dB
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
i need to know what is the price of the KXB-100. because, someone is selling it to me....thanks.
- Was this a gift?:
I bought this amp for it's versatility. I can run my electronic drums, keys, and my bass through it and they all sound good! It also surprised me when I ran a nylon acoustic through it and I am very happy with it's sound. Anyhow, I shopped around and found that this was the best overall value for sound and features. If I had to replace it I would buy it again.
I bought one and liked it a lot, so, I bought a second one. Good clean sound and very loud. Wedge shape is ideal. Originally thought I would buy a Roland Keyboard amp. Considered Peavey and Alesis but this one had the right combination of features/perfomance for the price. This one is a homerun in my opinion.