- Write a Review
Gives your guitar a generous range of fuzz in one small pedal.
The Duality - Dual Fuzz Engine is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits”a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound”which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures.
Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Filter: Controls the amount of high frequency content in the fuzz signal.
Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Duality: Mixes two discrete fuzz circuits. Set it at minimum for a pure gated saw-tooth wave, or crank it up for a tighter high gain fuzz.
- WARNING: The Duality has a current draw of 20mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.5 cm (4.45" x 2.95")
Add this fun fuzz to your pedal board. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.