- J46563 000000000 J46563000000000
Darkglass Vintage Microtubes Deluxe
- Write a Review
The Vintage Deluxe features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 4-band active EQ, parallel output and balanced line driver...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-band active EQ, tube-like tones and complete tonal control make this a bass amp in a box.
The Vintage Deluxe features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 4-band active EQ, parallel output and balanced line driver. It delivers the natural dynamic response and organic compression of classic tube amps and tape machines, fitting four decades of legendary tones into a package that will fit in your gig bag.
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Low: +-12dB @ 100Hz
Low Mids: +-12dB @ 500Hz
Hi Mids: +-12dB @ 1.5kHz
Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
- Level, Drive, Blend, Low, Low Mids, Hi Mids and Treble controls
- Grunt and Attack switches
- Parallel Output is a passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing
- Direct Output for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles
- Dimensions: 12 x 10.7 cm (4.72 x 4.21 in.)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.