- Product 500680
Devi Ever Spectacular Aenima Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Devi Ever Spectacular Aenima is a fuzz guitar effects pedal that is a 4-knob ultra-tweakable max gain fuzz with an alternate flip switchable mode...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fuzz pedal with a feedback loop and photo sensitive eye.
The Devi Ever Spectacular Aenima is a fuzz guitar effects pedal that is a 4-knob ultra-tweakable max gain fuzz with an alternate flip switchable mode. The Spectacular Aenima pedal also has a footswitchable true bypass loop, a feedback function and a photo sensitive eye. The Spectacular Aenima pedal works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it. Operates on a 9-volt battery or optional power supply (sold separately).
- True bypass
- Boutique quality components
- Incredibly low mA draw
- Silicon transistor based
- Enclosure size: 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt
- Battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)
- *Graphics or knobs may vary
- Volume knob: tons of gain on tap
- Input knob: controls amount of guitar signal entering into the fuzz section
- midput knob: controls amount of fuzz moving through the middle of the circuit
- Output knob: controls the over all fuzz texture
- Mode flip switch: engages alternate over all fuzz texture
- Loop foot switch: engages true bypass / feed back loop
- Eye flip switch: engages photo sensitive eye to control loop intensity
- Loop flip switch: engages feed back function of loop
- Loop foot switch: engages pedals in loop
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
One of the most versatile pedals you can ever have on your board. From crunch to searing, extreme overdrive to maximum fuzz-outs- the Spectacular Aenima is truly a beast. To add to all of that goodness it also has a feedback loop with a photo eye to control the intensity of the feedback with your foot! It's genius. You can also turn the feedback off and use it as a true bypass loop. Great for experimenters and for conventional use. This pedal is truly spectacular.