- Write a Review
This is one bad Fokker.
The Lil Fokker 100W head is powered by four KT77 power tubes and five 12AX7B preamp tubes that are hand-selected and matched for optimum performance. Two footswitchable master volumes and channels-Channel 1 goes from crystal clean to crunch with ample headroom, while Channel 2 is adjustable from crunch to heavy lead.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: five 12AX7 (preamp); four KT77 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Gain, volume, treble, middle bass (independent); two master volumes, universal presence and deep controls
- Serial FX loop
- Impedance: two 4 ohm; two 8 ohm; one 16 ohm
- Dimensions: 29" x 11" x 11"
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Made in Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Diezel Lil Fokker 100W Tube Guitar Head:
Simple and to the point. Just enough knobs to dial in a great tone. Beautifully engineered and a high gain tone that'll bring a smile to your face!
I have an EVH 100S as well as a Randall 667 that are my main amps and while looking to add another to the arsenal (was looking mostly at Engl) I really tripped over the Lil' Fokker and am glad I did.
Such a monster tone that we've come to expect from DIezel in a great package and a reasonable price.
Fits in well for what I needed and really shines though a V30 cab as do most high gain amps. It's a winner!