- J11670 000000000 J11670000000000
Dr. J Pedals Armor Buffer + Booster Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Armor Buffer is an effect combining Buffer and Booster together. The Buffer is designed to reduce tone and dynamic loss caused by long cables, multip...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key signal conditioner.
Armor Buffer is an effect combining Buffer and Booster together. The Buffer is designed to reduce tone and dynamic loss caused by long cables, multiple FX pedals, or true bypass connections. Built-in 2 groups of Buffer: In Buffer supports more effective and closer connection between your guitar and effect chain, keeping the original signal into the effects at maximum level; Out Buffer is connected between effect chain and amp system, making your output signal reach to your amp system perfectly. Additional Boost controlled by foot switch, provide you a 20dB gain range. Armor Buffer proves to be the firmest fortress to preserve your tone.
- 20dB gain range
- Monitors signal integrity
- Corrects anomalies in gain
Ideal for preserving signal integrity within elaborate signal flow chains. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.