- J11677 000000000 J11677000000000
Dr. J Pedals Blademaster Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Blademaster is a high-gain distortion pedal especially designed for metal. If distortion is blade, BladeMaster is the master born to manifest the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For metal. Just metal.
The Blademaster is a high-gain distortion pedal especially designed for metal. If distortion is blade, BladeMaster is the master born to manifest the blade to its ultimate. Normally, high-gain metal distortion delivers a feeling of hallow out, with a dull and stiff tone, strictly matching some special amps, while BladeMaster offers a full tone similar to a high-gain tube amp. With three levels EQ and WOW clip (LFE), you could easily obtain your desired tone no matter ferocious riff or full metal solo, and the outstanding dynamic brings you authentic and sensitive feeling by each picking. BladeMaster will easily activate your amp to a roaring monster with ferocious distortion screaming. True bypass design.
Heavily biased gain intensity control
Three rotay EQ knobs
If you want a pedal that's designed with metal in mind, order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.