- Product 481625
Drive Elite EA120 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Features a unique pre-amp section with a tube circuit using a 12AX7 tube completely in front of all preamp controls, unlike other hybrids where the t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A hybrid tube preamp, DSP effects, flexible controls, and power to spare.
Features a unique pre-amp section with a tube circuit using a 12AX7 tube completely in front of all preamp controls, unlike other hybrids where the tube is placed only in certain sections of the circuit. This allows true vintage tube sound along with today's digital technology.
The Drive Elite Series delivers pure performance in a high-powered compact package that features American-made Eminence woofers. The on board DSP effects processor has been voiced specifically for both guitar and bass. The addition of Elite extension cabinets will take you from the studio to the club and concert stage.
- 12AX7 tube hybrid
- 120W of power (RMS-4 ohm)
- Single 10" Eminence Woofer
- Single high-frequency tweeter
- Tuned & ported Slant-back or stackable enclosure
- Dual 1/4" inputs (1 passive, 1 active
- 3-band active EQ (treble, mid, bass)
- Master gain control
- Master Volume Control
- Acoustic Guitar specific DSP processor
- 16 position DSP Effect selector
- 16 position Rate control
- Variable analog depth control
- Dual DSP effects locater indicator
- Balanced XLR mic input
- Gain control for XLR Mic. input
- Tone control for XLR Mic. input
- 1/4" high impedance Mic. input
- Gain control for high impedance Mic. input
- Tone control high impedance Mic. input
- Gain control for DSP processor
- CD input (L&R RCA) with CD input level control
- 1/4" Line output
- 1/4" send/return
- 1/4" Extension speaker output (8 ohm)
- Rocker power switch
- 15.25"W x 30"H x 15"D
- 53 LBS.