- Write a Review
Inspired by the much-loved Little 40 head.
The DV Mark 403 CPC is a three-channel 40W all-tube guitar amp head with DV Mark's patent pending Continuous Power Control technology. The DV 403 CPC offers a complete control compliment for each channel giving access to an array of useful sounds; from clean to crunch rhythm to full-on, high-gain lead tone. And thanks to the DV Mark patent pending Continuous Power Control (CPC) you can change the amp's power incrementally, from the full 40W (class A/B) gradually all the way down to 1W (class A), so you can get the tone you want at the volume you need.
The Loop Assign rotary control on the rear panel allows you to choose which channel the effects loop is assigned to. You can also apply the effects to all channels, or remove them from the signal path altogether. The Pedal Controller automatically memorizes the configurations you choose and stores them in memory until the next power-on. The DV 403 CPC automatically biases and matches the output tubes and thanks to the Service port can be connected to the optional DVM Controller interface, which displays many internal amp parameters such as voltages and tube life to help you maintain the amp to its full potential. Plus, like the new release of the Triple 6, the DV 403 CPC features MIDI ports for connecting external MIDI devices.
- Three channels
- Gain, Master, Presence (ch1), Solo and Continuous Power Control (CPC) controls
- Bias (low/high switch)
- MIDI ports
- Loop Assign rotary control
- Smart Controller
- Preamp: 1-ECC83
- Power amp: 1-ECC83 and 2-EL34 tubes
Call or click to get three versatile channels.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.