- Write a Review
Combines solid state and tube preamps with a clean solid state power section.
The powerful Frank Gambale Signature 112 combo combines the warmth and crunch of a tube preamp with the clean power of a solid state one. Like Frank Gambale, it doesn't compromise!
DV Mark developed this signature 12" combo to suit Frank's exacting needs. After spending a few hours working with him, they understood and appreciated his concept. He wants to make sure that the power amp is powerful enough to provide clean amplification at high volumes, without contributing to the distortion. Any distortion should come from a tube preamp that's applied to the drive channel only. This way, he can control the amount of drive with his guitar's volume pot or with a volume pedal.
The successful implementation of this concept has earned Frank's stamp of approval, as well as his signature! Frank doesn't compromise, and this is why he's one of the world's most respected guitarists.
- 150W @ 8 ohms, 250W @ 4 ohms
- Solid state (clean)/tube (drive) preamps
- Gain, Low, Mid, High, Level controls per channel
- Accutronics spring reverb
- 12" DV Mark custom neodymium speaker
Crafted for a discerning professional, the Frank Gambale Signature 112 combo delivers at every level. Order now.
- 17"W x 18-3/4"H x 12"D
- 26 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.