- J52464 000000000 J52464000000000
DV Mark Little GH 250 Greg Howe Signature 250W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
DV Mark top-artist and guitar hero Greg Howe has strictly partnered with Marco De Virgiliis and DV Mark team to tune the DV Little GH 250 to suit ama...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the signature sound of the great Greg Howe.
DV Mark top-artist and guitar hero Greg Howe has strictly partnered with Marco De Virgiliis and DV Mark team to tune the DV Little GH 250 to suit amazing clean and creamy distortion tones from its two channels with effective separate controls.
The DV Little GH 250 head was created following the extraordinary success of the DV Micro 50 —with the DV Micro and DV Little heads we were the first to introduce such a kind of guitar products design, that marked a new standard for ultra-portable and great sounding amps— offering to guitarists a plenty of power and serious headroom.
With its 250W power amp, the DV Little GH 250 is a perfect choice also for big-stages applications and for louder bands, still in an ultra-compact package.
This amp also features an onboard reverb and a convenient FX loop to best interface with external effects.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W @4ohm; 150W @8ohm
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, level, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop
- Speaker output: 4 ohms minimum load
- Pre out (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- Dimensions: 8.86 x 3.15 x 9.84 in. (22.5 x 8 x 25 cm)
- Weight: 5.73 lb. (2.6 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.