- J52454 000000000 J52454000000000
DV Mark Micro 50 CMT Ciro Manna Signature 50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
DV Mark artist Ciro Manna is a highly respected Italian guitar hero playing with icons like Richard Bona, Frank Gambale, Alain Caron, Andy Timmons an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the signature sound of Ciro Manna.
DV Mark artist Ciro Manna is a highly respected Italian guitar hero playing with icons like Richard Bona, Frank Gambale, Alain Caron, Andy Timmons and many others.
He strictly worked with Marco De Virgiliis and DV Mark team to design this signed tube driven DV Micro 50 CMT Ciro Manna Signature.
The preamp section features a 6205 micro tube, so despite the very small dimension of the whole head it's possible to benefit of a warm, dynamic and slightly overdriven tone on both channels, the Clean channel shows a nice growling voice when used at a higher level setting and the Lead one is what any guitar player would like to play all the time!
The DV Micro 50 CMT features an onboard warm and sweet-sounding reverb, plus a send/return FX loop to interface your favorite stompboxes and multi-effect units.
It also includes a Headphone output and an aux. input for an external so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Call or click to order today!
Tube: one 6205 mini tube
Controls: 3-band EQ, drive, level, reverb
Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
Dual voltage selector 120V/240V
Dimensions: 7.87 x 2.75 x 8.7 in. (20 x 7 x 22.1 cm)
Weight: 4.19 lb. (1.9 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.