- Write a Review
Massive, versatile tone and features, but with a useable power level.
- Triple Six 40
The DV Mark Triple Six 40 is the 40W little brother to the 120W variety, for those who need huge tone, but not the power. The Triple Six 40 features three separate channels and unique preamplifiers in one chassis, and offers a wonderful clean sound on Channel 1, a great crunch sound on Channel 2 (new settings), and a very high-gain distorted lead tone on Channel 3.
The built-in Smart Controller allows you to switch channels, activate the Solo function (fixed boost), and control the FX loop. A practical Send level switch allows you to set the signal send to external FX at -10 dB or +4dB. This amp is also equipped with several MIDI ports for great switching options.
The Triple Six 40 also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Power: 40W (tube)
Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34, one 12AX7 (power amp)
Three independent channels
Controls: Gain, master, presence, bass, mid high (independent)
Speaker output: one 16 ohm; two 8 ohm; two 4 ohm
Send FX level switch, -10dB/+4dB
Voltage selector: 120V/240V
Dimensions: 10.35" x 22.63" x 8"
Weight: 23.47 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.