- H97153 000000000 H97153000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Dirt Transmitter Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Dirt Transmitter is dual transistor crumbling fuzz tone. The bias control affects the voltage to the transistors which can create super cool gate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pedal board-friendly fuzz that wants you to crank it to 11.
The Dirt Transmitter is dual transistor crumbling fuzz tone. The bias control affects the voltage to the transistors which can create super cool gated velcro fuzz when turned counter clockwise or bring it back to life by turning it clockwise. It's "properly biased" around 2 o'clock on the dial. Adjusting the tone with the bias is a must to achieve a wide range of sounds. The fuzz control can produce tones from overdrive like break up to all out thick ripping fuzz tones while never getting flabby. Excessive amounts of volume and virtually no extraneous noise. Works great with both single coils and humbuckers, clean up with the guitar volume is excellent.
Go ahead, turn it up.
Power: 9v Battery or any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.