- Product H97143
EarthQuaker Devices Dream Crusher Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Dream Crusher fuzz device has been added to the line for good! This is Earthquaker's take on the classic germanium fuzz face circuit. Made with 2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classic germanium-style fuzz that works with any set up and achieves virtually any sound.
The Dream Crusher fuzz device has been added to the line for good! This is Earthquaker's take on the classic germanium fuzz face circuit. Made with 2 NOS Mil Spec Germanium transistors, hand selected and tested finest of high gains. Yep, only the finest. Touch sensitive, overdrive-like and great definition from noon back, crushing grinding distortion through blown out and overloaded fuzz at it's extreme. Cleans up well with the volume of the guitar and works great with all pick up configurations and styles. Even though it only has two controls, you'll find a lot of different tones and character inside. We've never played another like it.
- Fuzz: Controls the dirt and character
- Level: Controls the output
Sweet dreams. Order now!
- Measures: 4.37³ X 2.37³ X 1.75³ with knobs
- Power: THIS PEDAL HAS A POSITIVE GROUND. DO NOT USE A DAISY CHAIN STYLE POWER SUPPLY. IT HAS BEEN WIRED TO ACCEPT A STANDARD 9V DC POWER SUPPLY WITH A NEGATIVE CENTER 2.1MM BARREL. DO NOT USE A REVERSE POLARITY POWER SUPPLY. IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS, SEND US AN EMAIL BEFORE POWERING UP.
- Power by 9v Battery or any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Really Hendrix Sabbath
- 2 Knobs 150
- Amateur Recording
- Dist Fuzz Body Metal
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about EarthQuaker Devices Dream Crusher Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal:
It's fuzz, the best you can do for the money, and yes, this kind of fuzz is worth an investment. Made in USA.