- J14341 000000000 J14341000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phase Machine V2 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Grand Orbiter is a 4 stage OTA-based phaser with a diverse feature set that can go from stationary and resonant to slow and mellow and on through...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New and improved with a smaller footprint, LFO kill mode and an LED that displays the rate“even in bypass mode.
The Grand Orbiter is a 4 stage OTA-based phaser with a diverse feature set that can go from stationary and resonant to slow and mellow and on through fast and swirly.
It has three way toggle switch to select between the ranges of modulation: Rate 1 is slow sweep mode, Rate 2 kills the LFO and allows you to use the Grand Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter and Rate 3 is fast sweep mode. The master Rate control fine tunes the speed of the LFO in each of these modes and the flashing red LED acts as a visual indicator, even when the effect is in bypass mode.
The Depth control blends the shifted signal in with the dry signal and controls the intensity of the effect. The Sweep control governs the peak frequency of the phased signal's tone, turned full clockwise the sweep is lively and intense, whereas turning counter clockwise yields a darker, more laid back peak. The Resonance provides a wide range of control over regeneration and at higher settings adds a more pronounced and resonant tone.
You can also use the Grand Orbiter as a true pitch vibrato with the "Phase/Vibrato" switch. When in "Vibrato" mode, the dry signal is removed and the Depth controls acts as a volume control.
This pedal is 100% analog, true bypass and built by entirely by hand in beachy Akron, Ohio.
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. Clockwise for more intense phasing, counterclockwise for less. In "Vibrato" mode, this acts as a volume control.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO. Faster clockwise, slower counter clockwise.
- Sweep: Controls the frequency peak of the sweep. Higher peak clockwise, lower peak counter clockwise.
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phased signal. More resonant clockwise, more subtle counter clockwise.
- Rate 1,2,3: Changes the range of the speed control. Rate 1 is slow mode, rate 2 is LFO kill to use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter, rate 3 is fast mode.
- Phase/Vibrato: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.
- Dimensions: 4 5/8? x 2 1/2? x 2.25? with knobs
- Power: Any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.