- J49119 000000000 J49119000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 Pedal
- Write a Review
The Hoof is loosely based on the classic green Russian muff-style fuzz circuit, and features a hybrid Germanium / Silicon design that pairs maximum t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic design with greater reliability.
The Hoof is loosely based on the classic green Russian muff-style fuzz circuit, and features a hybrid Germanium / Silicon design that pairs maximum tone with a temperature stability that proved to be a big problem with the finicky and expensive vintage units. Earthquaker hand-matches NOS Germanium transistors to exacting specifications for pedal-to-pedal consistency, taking the guesswork out of your fuzz purchase, and guaranteeing that your Hoof delivers its signature smooth, natural, and harmonically rich sustain.
The Hoof has a wide gain range, providing everything from dirty and organic amp-like overdrive to monstrous fuzz madness. Paired with the “Shift” control, this broad range allows you total tonal access, as the “Shift” knob works with the “Tone” control to alter the overall frequency response of the Hoof.
Use the “Shift” to boost the highs for a glassy, cutting top-end; use it to cut out some low- mid mud; use it to add some thick stoner rock sludge; use it on bass; use it to combat the muff-style fuzz’s notorious “mid scoop;” use it however you’d like, just use it! The Hoof’s distinctive, fuzzy character is tight and controlled without sacrificing any “guts,” so to speak, so even the gnarliest fuzz tones will sit well in the mix.
- Hybrid germanium / silicon circuitry
- Hand tested NOS germanium transistors
- “Shift” knob selects center frequency of the “Tone” control
- Silent soft-touch switching*
- All-analog dry signal path
- Built one-at-a-time
- Lifetime guarantee
Lots of color and sustain with all the fuzz you want. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 Pedal:
Great pedal. Sounds fantastic. Definitely not a one trick pony. Can get great thick chords or searing leads. The soft switch is nice, barely tap to activate. Can feel the quality , versus some other metal boxes out there.Myirst earthquaker device, won't be my last. Comes w fun swag too ( trading cards, stickers). Nice touch.