- J11716 000000000 J11716000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Palisades Mega Ultimate Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
With six different clipping voices, five bandwidth settings and two gain channels, you will be hard-pressed to not find a setting that will wipe ever...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
TS808 emulation and more.
With six different clipping voices, five bandwidth settings and two gain channels, you will be hard-pressed to not find a setting that will wipe every mid-boosting overdrive off your board. The clipping voices determine how transparent and open or tight and crunchy the distortion is. They will vary drastically depending on where the gain is set, what channel is active and how much bandwidth is being used. The bandwidth sets the frequency response of the distortion and goes from thin, light and clean through fat heavy and crunchy. It may very well be the single most important control the palisades has and what really sets it apart.
Gain A is a lower gain channel with a wider range of grit that is great for strumming open chords. Gain B is a higher gain channel with a tighter range that is great for palm muting and/or shredding solos. The Palisades also has a foot-switchable volume boost with adjustable level to take it over the top when you want to throw your foot up on the monitor and rip your sweet leads¦ or maybe just push the front end of you amp a little harder. Not enough? How about a normal/bright switch to mix and match the overall tone to different amps and guitars. Still not enough? OK then, how about a buffer on/off switch to tighten up the tone and make it sparkle when set to ON or warm it up and make it sag when set to OFF.
- Boost: Sets the level of the output boost.
- Volume: Sets the output level.
- Tone: Brighter clockwise, warmer counter clockwise.
- Gain A: Sets the gain for the Channel A (lower gain)
- Gain B: Sets the gain for Channel B (higher gain)
- Foot Switches
- Activate: True bypass switch
- Gain B: Activates Gain Channel B
- Boost: Activates the output level boost
- Toggle Switches
- Normal/Bright: Normal is a warm full tone, Bright is livelier tone with more chime.
- Buffer: Turns the input buffer on or off. ON is a tighter and brighter tone while OFF is a warmer tone with more sag. The buffer is part of the drive circuit & is only available when the Palisades is activated.
- Rotary Switches
- Bandwidth: This sets the overall tone and gain structure of the Palisades. 1 is the thinnest setting with the least amount of gain and 5 is the fattest setting with the heaviest gain. Everything else is in between. This control has a major effect on all the settings of the Palisades, especially the gain and voice controls.
Order today for your preferred mid-boosting drive pedal.
Palisades Mega Ultimate Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
5.5? x 4.5? x 2.5? with knobs.
A standard 9volt DC power supply intended for musical instruments with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.
NOTE: The first 400 Palisades say 9-18v. Some things changed between the prototype and production phase that no longer allow the palisades to operate correctly at 18v. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In all honesty, it sounds way better at 9v than 18v anyhow.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about EarthQuaker Devices Palisades Mega Ultimate Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal:
I've spent years searching for a versatile overdrive pedal that would cover both my light and heavy distortion needs, and this is it. The Palisades pedal not only emulates every imaginable tube screamer modification and upgrade, it comes equipped with a variety of new tones perfect for someone needing to add a pinch of overdrive or a flood of distortion.
It pairs nicely with my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, and it turns my Mesa Nomad combo into a workable gigging amp.
This will be the last overdrive pedal you buy. I promise.