- J49118 000000000 J49118000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Space Spiral Reverb Pedal
- Write a Review
EarthQuaker Devices’ Space Spiral Modulated Reverb is an analog-voiced digital delay with 30ms – 600ms of delay time and a variable waveshape LFO tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Analog-voiced digital delay.
EarthQuaker Devices’ Space Spiral Modulated Reverb is an analog-voiced digital delay with 30ms – 600ms of delay time and a variable waveshape LFO that affects the repeated signal.
The Space Spiral is a dark, dreamy modulated delay. If you are a fan of old oil can delays or tape delays, the Space Spiral is for you. Its LFO, which modulates the repeats of the delay line, is variable from a “soothing triangle shape” to a “choppy square shape.” EQD encourages users to experiment with the LFO’s “Depth” and “Rate” controls to create unique polyrhythmic modulated delay textures.
- 30 ms – 600 ms analog-voiced digital delay
- Dark, dreamy, murky delay sounds reminiscent of vintage oil can and tape units
- Variable waveshape LFO affecting delay repeats
- Silent soft-touch switching
- All-analog dry signal path
- All-digital wet signal path
Hearkens to delays of old that had more grain and a funky musicality that you might be missing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Warm, Lush, Weird, Fun, Crazy, Unique
- Degenerates into oscillation too quickly?
Comments about EarthQuaker Devices Space Spiral Reverb Pedal:
I played this on the first day it was released to an unsuspecting public, and really could not stop thinking about it! Here we It is an analog voiced(what delay coming out ISN'T marketed as such these days?) noise maker that actually sounds like an analog delay! Yr signal passes right through without any coloration, which is NICE! And it is very much capable of strange and unique sounds.Wanna add some zonky bends to yr delays? Yup! Wanna warble through the dark lightly? YUP! The whole "based off of old-school Karaoke machine delay Chip circuity" gimmick actually lends to the uniqueness of this device...it doesn't quite sound like anything else currently on the market. The only problem I really have with this pedal is that it degenerates into the whole self oscillation goobledy grook that most pedals these days seem to love to do. But hey, that makes it more appealing to dome people, eh? I feed it to my EQD Rainbow Machine and it's whooshing and mooshing all night long.. I go out to smoke a cigarette in a film noir fashion and Find the grey noise blanket floating out of my bedroom window being carried around with the wind. Besides, yr not going to buy a pedal like this to get infinite clean delays, right? It's dark, dreary, warm, freaky, and 100% itself. Give it a try and fly off into the ether. Wonderful Shoegaze pedal!
- Was this a gift?: