- J05977 000000000 J05977000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Terminal Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Terminal fuzz is a blown-out, busted and all-around destructive fuzz device modeled after an old JAX fuzz. For those not in the know, the JAX fuz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Step through the Terminal and find yourself in a new sonic landscape.
The Terminal fuzz is a blown-out, busted and all-around destructive fuzz device modeled after an old JAX fuzz. For those not in the know, the JAX fuzz is a re-branded Shin Ei Companion fuzz that is well loved for its buzzy sound. The Terminal takes this design three steps further by allowing control over the gain, fine tuning of the EQ and a massive adjustable volume boost. The Voice controls the upper and lower mid range determining the over all frequency response while the Treble adjusts the biting top end. The Fuzz control goes from a gritty "separated" drive to a pinched, searing grind. Between these three interactive controls you will find a wide range of blistering fuzz tones at your disposal. Not only does the terminal rip on guitar, it's one of the best bass fuzz pedals ever heard. Seriously, it rules on bass! The Terminal fuzz has all archaic analog circuitry, true bypass switching and is made one at a time by real human beings in Akron, Ohio.
- Buzzy blown-out fuzz based on the famous JAX fuzz tone
- Volume: Controls output volume level as you dial it clockwise.
- Voice: Clockwise for upper mids, counter clockwise for lower mids.
- Treble: Clockwise for more bite, counterclockwise for less.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for more blow outs, counterclockwise for less.
Find out what all the buzz is about. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.