- Product H83818
EBS Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head is a retro-styled bass amp with enough power for the stage or the studio. It's simple and easy to use. The sound o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classic bass sound combined with EBS acclaimed EQ and drive filters makes a versatile amp for all bassists.
The Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head is a retro-styled bass amp with enough power for the stage or the studio. It's simple and easy to use. The sound of the amp is a combination of classic vintage tones while still maintaining the clear transparency of the famed EBS amplification.
A thoughtfully designed EQ puts you firmly in the driver's seat. Equipped with a creative dual midrange section and a boosted drive control, which adds everything from subtle, vintage overdrive to a mean driving distortion, it's still able to maintain a beautifully rounded low end.
- 100% Solid State design
- Carefully designed EQ section with dual mid controls
- Boosted drive control
- Floating balanced XLR output
The ultimate retro-styled system for bass players who need something more.
Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Gain range: -oo - 28.000 Hz
- Character filter: Shelving High/Low Pass +6 db @ 75 Hz, -2.5 dB @ 800 Hz, +3 dB @ 9 kHz
- Tone Controls: Bass - Shelving +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz; Low Mid - Sweepable 150-900 Hz +/-15dB, Q=0.9; High Mid - Sweepable 1.2-7 kHz +/-15dB, Q=1.1; Treble - Shelving +/- 15 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive Section: Gain 0-30 dB, Low end compensation <250 Hz
- Other Features: Balanced Output, Line Out
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2 ohms
- Output Power: 450 W RMS @ 2 ohms load
- 400 W RMS @ 4 ohms load
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23" x 12" x 9.3" (57cm x 31cm x 24cm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Professional Recording
Comments about EBS Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head:
Whether I'm playing gospel, blues, funk, rock, or R&B, this head allows me to dial in the perfect sound with tons of power to spare for any gig. While your tone is partially determined by the gear you use, your unique touch is what makes your bass lines sound like YOUR bass lines. This amp allows your playing to come through clearly with tight responsiveness and warmth.
The balanced line out has made me and every sound engineer I've worked with happy with clean and clear signal.