- H83819 000001000 H83819000001000
EBS ClassicLine 112 1x12" Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
The ClassicLine 112 1x12" speaker cabinets offer EBS professional sound quality in a classic outfit that will satisfy those who prefer a vintage look...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great vintage looks and sound wherever you go.
The ClassicLine 112 1x12" speaker cabinets offer EBS professional sound quality in a classic outfit that will satisfy those who prefer a vintage look of their bass equipment. The ClassicLine makes EBS great bass sound available to every bass player. Vintage style, vinyl coated cabinets made of multilaminated plywood and front covered with cloth.
The sound of the Classic Line cabinets has a little warmer and rounder character than the EBS ProLine that adds a vintage touch.
Everyone Deserves a Great Bass Sound
The ClassicLine mini size cabinets offers an ultra-cool speaker cabinet with a big sound. A perfect match with any compact bass head to create a portable bass rig with a full sound at a great price!
Made of multilaminated plywood.
250 W RMS Power rating at 8 ohms.
Neutrik SPEAKON connectors
2" Tweeter with On/Off Switch.
Get yours today. Order now.
Sensitivity 94 dB
Power Rating 250 W RMS
Impedance 8 ohms
Dimensions (WxHxD):19" x 15" x 13"
Weight 17,5 kg / 39 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.