- Product 606136
Eden Nemesis EN700 700W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The updated Eden Nemesis EN700 Bass Amp Head has a unique Eden preamp design powered by an all FET output stage with 700W RMS @ 2 Ohms. This high-pow...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ideal amp for the semi to pro-level bass player on a budget.
The updated Eden Nemesis EN700 Bass Amp Head has a unique Eden preamp design powered by an all FET output stage with 700W RMS @ 2 Ohms. This high-powered Eden bass amp has all the features of the smaller EN400, plus Distortion control for added overdrive, Gain boost switch, selectable DI pre/post, as well as a front panel DI level control. Combine all these features with enough power to drive multiple cabinets, and the Eden Nemesis EN700 is a perfect amp for the semi to pro-level bass player on a budget.
- Solid-state input stage
- 3-band EQ
- Semi-parametric control section
- Effects loop switchable automatic compression
- DI output with Ground Lift and level controls
- Headphone and tuner outputs
- Edge control to add tube-style grit
- Pre-/Post-EQ selector for the DI output
- Includes Footswitch for Enhance Bypass and Mute functions
- Corner-mount handles for enhanced portability
- Black-and-sliver color scheme graphics
- Backlit "E" logo
- Power: 700W RMS @ 4Ohms
- Peak Power: 1400W
- Frequency Response: 10HZ ” 20KHz-2dB
- Distortion: <1%