- 609804 000476000 609804000476000
Egnater Rebel 112X 1x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
Black and Beige
- Write a Review
The Egnater Rebel 112X is a 1 x 12" birch speaker cabinet that combines musical prowess and functionality. The closed back cab is loaded with a custo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact design for stages of all sizes.
The Egnater Rebel 112X is a 1 x 12" birch speaker cabinet that combines musical prowess and functionality. The closed back cab is loaded with a custom-voiced Egnater Celestion Elite 80 speaker. The front-ported design provides maximum bass response and sweet singing highs. With a height of just over 15" and width of less than 19", it's compact enough to fit on any size stage and is the perfect complement to the Rebel 20 head.
Ported for Increased Low End
Rugged Birch Construction
Strap Handle and Rubber Feet
Dimensions: 18.75" (W) x 12.75" (D) x 15.5" (H)
Weight: 31 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.