- 423553 000283000 423553000283000
Egnater Tweaker 15 W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The 15 W Egnater Tweaker amp head is ultracompact and amazingly versatile. The all-tube Egnater amp head offers unique and sophisticated tone with se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Embrace your inner tweaker.
The 15 W Egnater Tweaker amp head is ultracompact and amazingly versatile. The all-tube Egnater amp head offers unique and sophisticated tone with seemingly endless variations via the onboard Tweaker selector switches. Powered by a pair of 6V6 power tubes, the Tweaker is a perfect micro amp for gigging.
The amp head's gain, EQ, and master sections each have a Tweaker switch providing a wide range of tones from the ultra smooth and satisfying to fully over-saturated lead tones.
Hidden inside the Egnater Tweaker head is a vast array of tones not usually found in amps with such a compact design. Each of the five toggle switches on the front changes the amp head's character. The Tight and Bright switches shape the low and high end from soft and smooth to punchy and aggressive. The Gain switch goes from sparkly clean to an all-out high-gain assault. The EQ switch selects from pristine American to classic Brit and even the illusive VX AC sound. The Classic/Modern voicing switch dials up either soft and smooth or hard and edgy power-tube tone. The Egnater 15 W amp head makes sure it's all in there to satisfy the ultimate Tweaker.
- Cool blue pilot light
- AC power switch
- Standby switch
- Vintage/modern switch
- USA/AC/Brit switch
- Tone controls
- Tweaker tone control circuits
- USA/AC/Brit switch tone controls
- Bright/normal setting switch
- Input jack
- Effects loop
- Impedance switch
- Main speaker output
- Extension speaker connection
- 250ma fast-blow fuse
- AC voltage selector
- AC inlet and fuse
- Output power: 15W RMS cathode-biased
- Input impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 4 ohms, 8 ohms or 16 ohms switch selectable
- Effects loop send impedance: 600 ohms
- Effects loop return impedance: 220 kOhms
- THD: 5% at rated output
- Tubes: 2 Egnater premium selected 12AX7
- Matched pair of selected 6V6GTA
- Switches - vintage/modern: +4dB @ 120Hz +4dB @ 3.6KHz
- USA/AC/Brit: selects American, V-X, British tone stack
- Clean/hot switch: +9dB Gain boost
- Tight switch: -6 dB @ 180 Hz
- Bright switch: +8 dB @ 4 kHz max
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14 in. x 7-1/2 in. x 8 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.