- H72389 000001000 H72389000001000
Egnater Tweaker-212X 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The 2x12" Tweaker 212X guitar extension cabinet is loaded with custom-voiced Celestion Elite GH-50 speakers providing 100W RMS power handling. Its pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect complement to the original Tweaker head, Tweaker-40, Tweaker-88, and Tweaker 112 combo!
The 2x12" Tweaker 212X guitar extension cabinet is loaded with custom-voiced Celestion Elite GH-50 speakers providing 100W RMS power handling. Its partial open-back cabinet design gives you a wide-open vintage sound, and its void-free birch plywood construction makes it a rock-solid option for any gig or tour.
- 2x12" guitar extension cabinet
- 2 - 12" custom-voiced Celestion Elite GH-50 speakers
- 100W RMS handling
- Partial open-back cabinet design
Complete your Tweaker rig with the 212X. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Professional Recording
Comments about Egnater Tweaker-212X 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet:
I'm not crazy about breaking my back moving heavy cabs any more...been there. This little 2x12 is awesome, the Celestions sound nice, the upper freq. response has a nice crunch without being abrasive. The partially open back allows for some interesting "back of speaker" micing techniques, along with another mic in front in the studio. Some day I may close it up, as I prefer closed back for live. But I love this little cab for what it does without breaking my back.