- J49608 000000000 J49608000000000
Electro-Harmonix Blurst Modulated Filter Pedal
- Write a Review
The Blurst is a modulating filter, an effect often used on synthesizers but now designed with for the adventurous guitar player or bassist. It modula...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Synthesizer-style sound shaping for the adventurous guitarist or bassist.
The Blurst is a modulating filter, an effect often used on synthesizers but now designed with for the adventurous guitar player or bassist. It modulates your guitar’s sound like an envelope filter, but instead of the filter’s response being controlled by your playing dynamics, it’s controlled by an internal oscillator. The Blurst features an analog, low pass filter with adjustable resonance, three modulation waveform shapes, tap tempo and expression pedal control.
Whether used alone, in combination with other effects or controlled by an expression pedal, its effect is spellbinding. Power supply included.
Knobs: Volume, Blend, Resonance and Rate, plus Range
Switches: EXP MODE (range, rate and filter), Tap Rhythm select, waveform select
Buttons: Tap and Bypass
Warp and mangle, create and destroy.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.