- J44932 000000000 J44932000000000
Empress Effects Buffer+ Stereo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Empress Buffer+ Stereo was designed to be the complete I/O interface for your pedal board, all while maintaining the highest fidelity of your gui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple yet comprehensive solution to all of your pedal and instrument connectivity issues.
The Empress Buffer+ Stereo was designed to be the complete I/O interface for your pedal board, all while maintaining the highest fidelity of your guitar's signal.
Signal loss due to long un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the Buffer+ Stereo is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables.
Empress has incorporated all the features of their Buffer+ such as the foot-switchable boost, input padding, noise filters, and variable input loading, as well as a ton of additional features such as input metering and clip level indicators, AB/AY switching, external switch control, and of course full stereo in/out connectivity.
On top of all that, they've added 12 different operating modes, each with its own unique signal routing to provide maximum versatility and adaptability to just about any rig you can throw at it. Whether you're connecting stereo effects out to stereo amps, parallel mono effects chains, dual instruments to switch between, or effects in front of your amp as well as the fx loop, the Buffer+ Stereo has got you covered.
- All analog signal path
- Switchable boost—up to 30dB of clean boost
- AB/ABY switching
- 12 Different operating modes
- Input metering shows the incoming signal and to alert you of clipping
- Tuner mute
- Two noise filters remove any unwanted noise from your effects chain
- Pad the input by either 6dB or 12dB. Great for matching output levels, or avoiding clipping
- Input loading
- Transformer isolated output
- External footswitch control
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.