More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J01414 000001000 J01414000001000
Empress Effects Superdelay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Sure the Superdelay does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple dela...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 3,592 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A versatile delay that can handle any job it's tasked with.
Sure the Superdelay does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple delay pedal, the Empress Superdelay isn't for you. The Empress Superdelay is for musicians who want to be inspired by their pedals, not limited by them.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
Get yours today!
Superdelay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Positive tip)
Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Positive tip)
Power Consumption 300mA
Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
Input connector 1/4" Jack
Output connector 1/4" Jack
Dimensions (WxHxL): 3.75" x 2.25" x 5.7"
Weight 1.5 lb.
Signal to noise ratio 105dB