- J01414 000001000 J01414000001000
Empress Effects Superdelay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Sure the Superdelay does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple dela...Read More
Sure the Superdelay does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple delay pedal, the Empress Superdelay isn't for you. The Empress Superdelay is for musicians who want to be inspired by their pedals, not limited by them.
A versatile delay that can handle any job it's tasked with.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
Get yours today!
Superdelay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Positive tip)
Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Positive tip)
Power Consumption 300mA
Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
Input connector 1/4" Jack
Output connector 1/4" Jack
Dimensions (WxHxL): 3.75" x 2.25" x 5.7"
Weight 1.5 lb.
Signal to noise ratio 105dB