- 481529 000000000 481529000000000
Engl E840/50 Tube 2x50W Stereo Poweramp
- Write a Review
The Engl 840 is one very impressive 2 x 50 watt tube power amp. If you like the rich harmonic tone of 5881 power amp tubes, the 840/50 should be your...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2 x 50-watt tube power amp with MIDI switching.
The Engl 840 is one very impressive 2 x 50 watt tube power amp. If you like the rich harmonic tone of 5881 power amp tubes, the 840/50 should be your first choice. It delivers a perfect match of attack & power to give your rack system the headroom that is needed.
In addition to first-class tube tone, the Engl 840 Poweramp offers a number of practical features. Each of the two stereo channels features two volume and two presence controls (A and B), so you can dial in individual volume and presence settings. The A/B controls are switchable via an external footswitch or through MIDI commands via a MIDI switcher. Intelligent design features, superior craftsmanship, and quality components are what the Engl 840 is all about.
- Two volume and two presence controls on each of two channels
- Superior craftsmanship
- Quality components
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
- Gain (14) off: -5 dB max. 15 dB
- Gain (14) on: -20 dB max. 0 dB
- Input tube V1: ECC83/12AX7, selected
- Phase shift tube V2, V3: ECC83/12AX7
- Power tubes V4 to V7: 5881 (or 6L6GC), matched sets
- AC Mains: 230V, 100 and 120V
- External: 1,6 AM; 3,15 AM
- Internal: 1,6 AT; 3,15 AT
- Power Tube Fuses: 2 x 315 mAM
- Dimensions: 19", 2 rack spaces; depth: 300mm
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.