- Write a Review
This small-sized amp series offers incredible sound and possibilities. The Engl GigMaster 310 Combo Amp features 15 Watts output power, 2 channels (clean and lead); 2 x EL84 power tubes; a built in Power Soak featuring four setting options: full power, 5 watts, 1 watts, zero power (e.g. for recording purpose); 10" Celestion speaker (type G10N-40).
A perfect choice for the demanding guitarist looking for a big sound out of a small amp.
- 2-channels (foot-switchable)
- 15 watts
- 2 x EL84 power tubes
- 1 x ECC 83 preamp tube
- Mid-boost (foot-switchable)
- Built in power soak with 4 settingsfull power5 watts 1 watt zero power
- Line out (featuring a speaker simulation)
- 10" Celestion G10N-40 speaker
Get the small amp you've been looking for.
GigMaster 310 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Front panel:
- 2 channels: Clean and Lead
- Two Gain control knobs: Input Gain and Lead Drive
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Mid Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch
- Channel switching via front panel button or via footswitch
- Lead Volume control
- Master Volume control
- Stand By switch
- Rear panel:
- 1/4" Stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching and Mid Boost
- F.X. Loop: Send - Return
- Line Out: frequency compensated and balanced, featuring a speaker simulation
- Poweramp Output 8 ohms and 1 x 16 ohms for several speaker options
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Engl GigMaster 310 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp:
This thing is like having a Great White in your fish tank. Who knew such drive could be in a package so small? At many levels, the drive is comparable to a setting a like to use on my ProCo rat (circa 1992, real components). The clean is not overly mindblowing, but that is a given. Tough to have two channels that are awesome (unless they are two drive channels lol). Wish it had reverb or even trem, but hey I love it just the way it is. I got mine for a little cheaper than initally planned so I def love the value. Its great for HARD ROCK and some metal even, but the thing is that it can make a KILLER blues amp too.. and if it can play blues, then it can do your honky tonking too. Set the clean for a "rock clean", not too clean, and set your lead for heavier dynamics and your mid boost for solos.... you won't need an overdrive pedal anymore lol. You can always use one though! (along with a nice reverb!) haha obviously you can play this amp anyway you like, and right now Im using it by itself with all my effects with my ac30 right now.. but hey I love this thing... Power Soak is the best!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.