- H05513 000001000 H05513000001000
Engl GigMaster 310 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
This small-sized amp series offers incredible sound and possibilities. The Engl GigMaster 310 Combo Amp features 15 Watts output power, 2 channels (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect choice for the demanding guitarist looking for a big sound out of a small amp.
This small-sized amp series offers incredible sound and possibilities. The Engl GigMaster 310 Combo Amp features 15 Watts output power, 2 channels (clean and lead); 2 x EL84 power tubes; a built in Power Soak featuring four setting options: full power, 5 watts, 1 watts, zero power (e.g. for recording purpose); 10" Celestion speaker (type G10N-40).
- 2-channels (foot-switchable)
- 15 watts
- 2 x EL84 power tubes
- 1 x ECC 83 preamp tube
- Mid-boost (foot-switchable)
- Built in power soak with 4 settings
- full power
- 5 watts
- 1 watt
- zero power
- Line out (featuring a speaker simulation)
- 10" Celestion G10N-40 speaker
- Made in Germany
Get the small amp you've been looking for.
- 1/4" Stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching and Mid Boost
- F.X. Loop: Send - Return
- Line Out: frequency compensated and balanced, featuring a speaker simulation
- Poweramp Output 8 ohms and 1 x 16 ohms for several speaker options
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Engl GigMaster 310 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp:
This thing is like having a Great White in your fish tank. Who knew such drive could be in a package so small? At many levels, the drive is comparable to a setting a like to use on my ProCo rat (circa 1992, real components). The clean is not overly mindblowing, but that is a given. Tough to have two channels that are awesome (unless they are two drive channels lol). Wish it had reverb or even trem, but hey I love it just the way it is. I got mine for a little cheaper than initally planned so I def love the value. Its great for HARD ROCK and some metal even, but the thing is that it can make a KILLER blues amp too.. and if it can play blues, then it can do your honky tonking too. Set the clean for a "rock clean", not too clean, and set your lead for heavier dynamics and your mid boost for solos.... you won't need an overdrive pedal anymore lol. You can always use one though! (along with a nice reverb!) haha obviously you can play this amp anyway you like, and right now Im using it by itself with all my effects with my ac30 right now.. but hey I love this thing... Power Soak is the best!