- Product 481524
Engl MIDI Tube Preamp E 580
- Write a Review
Marrying tried-and-true all-tube technology to state-of-the-art microchip-powered technology, this groundbreaking guitar preamp sets new standards wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A MIDI-controllable tube-based preamp with near-limitless tone options.
Marrying tried-and-true all-tube technology to state-of-the-art microchip-powered technology, this groundbreaking guitar preamp sets new standards with its sheer audio brilliance--tone, authenticity, and sonic variety is what this baby is all about. Fully programmable control features and ten sound-shaping buttons put an arsenal of voicing tools at your fingertips. Many of these features shape the soundscape in ways you may have never heard before, and the virtually infinite variety of options boggles the mind. You'll soon discover that this Engl preamp conjures up extremely sophisticated tones that still sound earthy and authentic, courtesy of its tube-driven circuitry. To make this marriage of two disparate worlds work, the preamp's sound-shaping features are controlled by a multiprocessor computer system equipped with three microcontrollers that work hand in hand with advanced multitasking software.
Full MIDI controllable, full MIDI switchable, computer programable with included software: 40 factory presets with the best Engl sounds ever, 10 clean, crunch, rhythm & lead sounds each, will take you to the Tone Zone and back with the flick of a MIDI switch. 256 MIDI presets, 256 shadow presets plus recording compensated outputs. Designed and programmed by professionals for demanding tube tone believers.
- 256 presets
- 40 factory presets with preprogrammed audio examples
- Manual mode
- Shadow preset assigned to each MIDI preset
- Non-programmable Master
- 11-segment circular LED chains
- Tube-powered stereo effect loop
- Passive 4-way tone controls
- Stereo outs with level switch
- Stereo line outputs
- MIDI IN, THRU, OUT ports
- RS232 interface for remote control
- Remote Control Panel software
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
- Input: -20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
- Effect Return: -20 dB nominal, max 0 dB
- SEND, level range: from -20 dB to -10 dB
- Line Out: Level Lo--from 20 dB to max. -10 dB; Level Hi--from 0 dB to max. 20 dB
- Freq.Cor.Line Out: variable from -35 dB to +3 dB
- Power consumption: 0,23A max.
- External at 230V mains voltage: 315 mAT
- External at 120V mains voltage: 630 mAT
- Internal at 230 V mains voltage: 400 mAT
- Internal at 120V mains voltage: 800 mAT
- MIDI reception: MIDI program change 0-127; MIDI channel 1-16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume), 0-127 on 11 master steps interpolated
- Main microcontroller: P89C51RD2 with internal 64K flash
- Slave microcontroller: 2 x AT89C2051 with internal 2 k flash
- V1: ECC83 FQ, input tube
- V2, V3, V4: ECC83 selected
- Fan: DC12V--1.4W--60mm diameter
- Dimensions:19" rack, 2 rack spaces, 340mm overall depth, approximately 300mm chassis depth
- Weight: 8 kg