- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl RockMaster 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head with Reverb
- Write a Review
- J26994 000000000 J26994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What else would you need to step in the world of rock than two well-dressed channels of clean and lead tones? The New Engl RockMaster 20 20W 1x10 hea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rock hard and heavy in the studio, rehearsal and more.
What else would you need to step in the world of rock than two well-dressed channels of clean and lead tones? The New Engl RockMaster 20 20W 1x10 head delivers more. The built-in power soak offers all colors of pure tube excitement and extends the tone range for each channel. It can switch down from 20W to 5W, 1W or speaker mute for direct recording.
It can handle warm, compressed clean tones, smooth crunch, fat rhythm and lead- or even fuzz-orientated sounds all in a handy format. The 12AX7 preamp section matches beautifully with the EL84 power amp, and delivers that true tube tone.
The perfectly matched EQ section, including a mid boost, plus modern features such as built-in digital reverb, switchable FX Loop and frequency-compensated line out.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Attenuation: 20W, 5W, 1W, speaker mute
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, clean gain, lead gain, lead volume, master, reverb, mid scoop, clean lead boost
- Built-in reverb
- Switchable FX loop
- Frequency-compensated balanced line out
- Made in Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.