- Product 481546
Engl Sovereign 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
One of the most versatile combo amps yet, the improved Engl Sovereign Guitar Amp is available here as a 2 x 12 combo. 4 channels of finest Engl tube ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pure all-tube tone with sophisticated modern control for versatility.
One of the most versatile combo amps yet, the improved Engl Sovereign Guitar Amp is available here as a 2 x 12 combo. 4 channels of finest Engl tube sounds, switchable via MIDI, won't leave any doubt that you can take the pure tube tone into small clubs or on the bigger stages worldwide. No compromise in craftmanship, it is equipped with Accutronics spring reverb and Celestion speakers for top-of-the-line quality. Modern punchy bottom end sounds in a handy format.
This sophisticated guitar amp marries the unrivaled tone of all-tube technology to the awesome sound-shaping might of control features powered by state-of-the-art microchip circuitry. This elegant combination puts at your fingertips a vast range of great fundamental tones and an all but inexhaustible reservoir of compelling variations, all of which may be controlled remotely via MIDI.
- Four Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead I and Lead II
- 2 Gain options
- 2 dedicated and specially tuned voicing sections
- Large spring reverb
- 2 effect loops
- 2 each poweramp Master knobs
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line output
- MIDI In and Thru ports
- 128 MIDI presets
- Three different remote interface ports
- Noise Gates
- Two fans for cooling
More channels, 2 of everything else, and MIDI control with 128 presets. And it's a tube amp! Order today
- Input: from -20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
- Effect Return: from -20 dB nominal, max. 0 dB
- SEND, level range: from -20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.
- Frequ.Comp. Line Out: max. +12 dB (balanced), +6 dB (unbalanced)
- Power consumption: approx. 330 watts max.
- External at 230/240 mains voltage: 2 ATL, internal: 2,5 ATL (T: slo-blo)
- External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 4 ATL, internal: 5 ATL (T: slo-blo)
- V1, V2, V3, V4: 6L6GC or 5881, matched sets
- V5: ECC83 FQ, input tube
- V6, V7: ECC83 selected
- V8: ECC83 standard
- Processor, software: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for software source code, upgradeable with external Programmer
- Memory: EEPROM 93C66 for data retention
- MIDI: Asynchronous data protocol according to the MIDI standard; MIDI program changes 0-127; MIDI channels 1-16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume, value 0-5 = Master Volume Mute, Mute, value > 5 = default Master Volume level
- Serial Amp Control: Proprietary ENGl asynchronous data protocol
- Cooling: two fans each 12 volts DC - 1,2 watts
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 27 cm
- Weight: approx. 29 kg