Plentiful power, near endless sound shaping options, and cool stage looks.
The Engl Special Edition amp head has the same features as the 6L6 power amp version, but produces 100W with EL34 power amp tubes cutting through any music style. More punch and dynamics in the upper midrange. Shimmering blue lights inside give it a great look on darkened stages. This amp head is the perfect choice for the demanding guitarist.
- Tube Driver circuit for effect devices, also serves as a separate fifth channel that can be selected directly (with or without EQ) in reciprocation with the four channels
- Modern and Classic sound-shaping buttons determine the basic voicing of all four channels, giving you a broader, deeper tonal spectrum to work with
- Two Gain variants for each of the basic channels: Gain Boost and Hi Gain let you have two different gain settings for every channel
- Three voicing sections: one EQ for Clean and Crunch (Main Channel 1), one for Lead I and Lead II (Main Channel 2) and another for the Tube Driver. Every channel sports a dedicated Treble knob
- Various sound-shaping buttons tuned to match the tonal requirements of the given channels: Bright and Ultra Bright for Clean and Crunch, Contour and Mid Edge for the two Lead channels
- Large spring reverb for very natural-sounding reverb, with separate knobs for the two Main Channels
- Three effect loops: FX Loop I and FX Loop II are variable, switchable effect loops, while Serial FX Loop is a separate circuit that can be used in series with two main effect loops. Each effect loop may be activated for each channel as well as for the Tube Driver circuit
- Two each power amp Master and Presence knobs, accessible via MIDI. The amp can also be muted via MIDI controller 7
- Variable, MIDI-switchable power amp output (50W or 100W) with hot impedance adjustment (that is, on the fly)
- A/B speaker switching with separate impedance selector for connected speaker systems
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line output for routing preamp or power amp signals to mixers or recording gear
- MIDI In and Thru ports serve to integrate the amp into a MIDI system
- 128 MIDI presents, accessible via 16 MIDI channels
- Offers three different remote interface ports: Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (sold separately); MIDI In accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller; amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch, allowing you to switch the four channels remotely
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.