- 481528 000000000 481528000000000
Engl Tube 100W Stereo Poweramp
- Write a Review
A new dimension of power, 2 built-in rack units featuring the Engl sound trademarks to discover new sonic experiences. 100 watts per side, 6L6GC driv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2U power amp with depth boost control and 100-watts per channel.
A new dimension of power, 2 built-in rack units featuring the Engl sound trademarks to discover new sonic experiences. 100 watts per side, 6L6GC driven including adjustable Depth Boost for low punch sounds and eternal headroom to power your rack system.
- Gain Lo/Hi
- A and B volume controls on each left and right stereo channel
- Sound Set circuit
- Impedance-matched 4-, 8-, and 16-ohm speaker outputs
- Dedicated standby switches
Tube 100W Stereo Poweramp
- Rated power: approx. 2 x 100 watts
- Outlet impedance each channel: 4, 8, and 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity
- Gain Lo: -10 dBV max. 10. dBV
- Gain Hi: -25 dBV max. -5 dBV
- V1, input tbe, both channels: ECC83/12AX7 selected
- V2, phase splitter left channel: ECC83/12AX7 standard
- V3, phase splitter right channel: ECC83/12AX7 standard
- V4-V7, power tubes left channel: 6L6GC, matched set
- V8-V11 power tubes right channel: 6L6GC, matched set
- Fuses and Power consumption
- AC Mains: 230 volts and 240 volts, 2,5 ATL (slow blow); 100 volts and 120 volts, 5 ATL (slow blow)
- Power Tube Fuses: 4 x 315 mAM (medium blow)
- Power consumption: approx. 650 VA, max.
- Dimensions: 19", 2 rack spaces, depth: 350mm (including handles: 390mm)
- Weight: approx. 17 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Engl Tube 100W Stereo Poweramp:
Pure quality! I originally owned a Mesa Fifty/Fifty and moved up to a Fryette 2/50/2. The Fryette was much better than the Mesa across the board but I received 2 bad Fryettes in a row and had to return them. The Engl is the real deal and has given me zero problems. Great tone and tons of headroom! It also has some great features that are very useful in live situations. It has 2 foot switchable volume levels and also foot switchable depth and presence controls. The only thing that I would like to see on this amp is an EL34 option that is switchable back and forth with 6L6's and maybe a 50/100 watt switch that would allow only 2 power tubes per side to be used for extra grit in smaller venues. But this is still the best power amp I have owned just the way it is.