- 421556 000000000 421556000000000
Engl Z-10 Custom Footswitch
- Write a Review
The Engl Custom Z-10 Footswitch is designed for Engl amps that are equipped with the Engl MIDI Interface Port. It enables you to select channels dire...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and flexible switching options via MIDI commands.
The Engl Custom Z-10 Footswitch is designed for Engl amps that are equipped with the Engl MIDI Interface Port. It enables you to select channels directly and activate diverse auxiliary functions. For amps that feature more than 2 switchable auxiliary features, you can assign the desired function to the 2 switches located on the Z-10 via coding switches.
The defaults or factory presets for the coding switches are the Master A/B and Reverb switching functions. Power is supplied to the footswitch via the special connector cable.
- Switches all amps with built-in MIDI interface port
- 10 functions are selectable in the footswitch, 6 are switchable
- Connector cable 7m in length (Sub D connector/connector, 1:1)
Empower your foot in controlling your Engl rig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.